7×10 antique distressed persian rug, turkish towel, oushak vintage rugs, vintage flower shape rug, blankets, large floor rugs, small rug
(The first image of the rug was taken outdoors with natural sunlight)
Vivify your house attraction with this amazingly soft Persian designed purely handmade colorful elegant rug. This specially made tightly knotted rug gives you the softest and the strongest artifact to use and enjoy. 100% pure lush sheep wool is used in its crafting. This beautiful rug made in Afghanistan by Afghan Turkmen in Aqche. The high-level craftsmanship involved in Persian designed rugs will ensure durability (more than a lifetime) and beauty, which only comes with quality rugs.
Soft with Vibrant Colors!
• Origin: Afghanistan
• Material: High-quality Soft Sheep Wool
• Size: Measures around 300 cm x 207 cm / 10 X 7 ft
• Type: Afghan Aqche Merinos Rug
• Age: Brand new rug
• Hand-knotted (Handmade) with experienced and highly skilled artisans.
• Tightly knotted to last for more than a lifetime with natural vegetable/mineral dyes that ensures the color of the rug will not fade away for an extremely long time.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.