5×8 rugs for living room, scandinavian decor, farmhouse decor, fluffy rug, wall hanging, sumac rug, oriental rug, floor rug, decorative rug
1 in stock
Tightly-knotted guaranteed well-made rug in perfect condition handmade Mamluk Turkish
design rug made with famous Afghan Ghazni wool (silk-like soft and durable) on a cotton foundation by Afghan Turkmen artisans in Maymana the capital city of Faryab Province in northwestern Afghanistan, near the Turkmenistan border. As it is handmade, the value of this rug will increase over time and it can be used for generations.
– Made in Afghanistan
– Design: Medallion Mamluk Turkish
– Knot per sq Inch: 145-155 Knots
– Genuine Hand-Knotted Rug by Turkmen Weavers
– Natural Dyed Wool, from Vegetables, Fruits, and Herbs
– Hand-spun, Great Quality Afghan wool, With Cotton Foundation (Base)
– Washed through a series of the detailed Washing procedure
– Size: Around 8’2×5’7 ft Feet or 250×170 cm
– Condition: Brand New in excellent condition
Quality is 100% assured.
In case of return no need to send it back aboard, it can send to Canada.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY DHL Express!
|Dimensions||250 × 170 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.