5X7 Red Navy Blue Brown Green Handmade Afghan Rug | Hand Knotted Hand Woven Wool | Vintage Tribal Turkish Moroccan Oriental Persian
1 in stock
Brand new excellent “guaranteed” well-made tightly-Knotted (40/40) Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design) handmade rug made with higy-quality famous Afghan Gazni wool on a durable cotton foundation by Afghan women artisans in Maymana the capital city of Faryab Province in northwestern Afghanistan, near the Turkmenistan border.
– Made in Afghanistan
– Authentic & genuine handmade rug
– Dyed with organic vegetable and fruit dyes chemical-free
– Hand-spun, high-end Afghan wool (weft)
– Wool = naturally soil-repellent & hard-wearing
– Durable cotton base (warp)
– Washed through a meticulous process
– Child-labor free,
– Design: Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design)
– Genuine Hand-Knotted Rug made by Afghan women, child-labor free, animal-cruelty free
– Size: Around 4.99 x 6.78 Feet or 209×154 cm
– Condition: New, Excellent
Quality is 100% assured.
In case of return no need to send it back aboard, it can send to Canada.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY DHL Express
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.