5X7 Red Navy Blue Brown Green Handmade Afghan Rug | Hand Knotted Hand Woven Wool | Vintage Tribal Turkish Moroccan Oriental Persian
1 in stock
Brand new excellent “guaranteed” well-made tightly-Knotted (40/40) Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design) handmade rug made with higy-quality famous Afghan Gazni wool on a durable cotton foundation by Afghan women artisans in Maymana the capital city of Faryab Province in northwestern Afghanistan, near the Turkmenistan border.
– Made in Afghanistan
– Authentic & genuine handmade rug
– Dyed with organic vegetable and fruit dyes chemical-free
– Hand-spun, high-end Afghan wool (weft)
– Wool = naturally soil-repellent & hard-wearing
– Durable cotton base (warp)
– Washed through a meticulous process
– Child-labor free,
– Design: Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design)
– Genuine Hand-Knotted Rug made by Afghan women, child-labor free, animal-cruelty free
– Size: Around 4.99 x 6.78 Feet or 209×154 cm
– Condition: New, Excellent
Quality is 100% assured.
In case of return no need to send it back aboard, it can send to Canada.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY DHL Express