5×7 afghan rug, area rug, baluch rug, aztec rug, sumac rug, neutral oriental rug, colorful rug, southwestern rug, vintage rug, kitchen rug
1 in stock
Ready to ship in two months, or we might find very similar to it ready instead.
Brand new excellent “guaranteed” well-made tightly-Knotted (40/40) Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design) handmade rug made with higy-quality famous Afghan Gazni wool on a durable cotton foundation Made by Afghan Házára women in the north of Afghanistan. They make the best quality rugs in the market. This dazzling and high-quality geometric new design Afghan rug is going to jazz up the whole look of your living or sitting area or bedroom.
– Made in Afghanistan
– Authentic & genuine handmade rug
– Dyed with organic vegetable and fruit dyes chemical-free
– Hand-spun, high-end Afghan wool (weft)
– Wool = naturally soil-repellent & hard-wearing
– Durable cotton base (warp)
– Washed through a meticulous process
– Child-labor free,
– Design: Khorjin Naqsha (Persian design)
– Genuine Hand-Knotted Rug made by Afghan women, child-labor free, animal-cruelty free
– Size: Around 5 x 7 ft / 202cm x 159 cm
– Weight: 10 Kg
– Condition: New, Excellent
Quality is 100% assured.
In case of return no need to send it back aboard, it can send to Canada.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE BY DHL Express!
|Dimensions||201 × 159 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.