10×13 Handmade Afghan Rug | Turquoise Maroon Red Gray Yellow Burnt Teal Ivory | Mamluk Turkish Oushak Persian Wool Rug | Elegant Colorful
1 in stock
This rug is under process and, will be ready between 2-3 months. Six highly experienced weavers are working on it and the result will be an elegant high-quality rug that retail price will be more than double what we offer!
The excellent quality, tightly knotted rug
Vivify your house attraction with this amazingly soft Persian designed purely handmade colorful elegant rug. This specially made tightly knotted rug gives you the softest and the strongest artifact to use and enjoy. 100% pure lush sheep wool is used in its crafting. This beautiful rug was made in Afghanistan by Afghan Turkmen in Andkhoe. The high-level craftsmanship involved in Persian-designed rugs will ensure durability (more than a lifetime) and beauty, which only comes with quality rugs.
Soft with Vibrant Colors!
• Origin: Afghanistan
• Material: High-quality Soft Sheep Wool
• Size: Measures around 400 cm x 300 cm / 10 X 13 ft
• Type: Afghan Ziegler Ghazni Rug
• Hand-knotted (Handmade) tightly- knotted with experienced and highly skilled artisans.
• Tightly knotted (45/45) to last for more than a lifetime with natural vegetable/mineral dyes that ensure the color of the rug will not fade away for an extremely long time.
|Dimensions||400 × 300 cm|
Persian, Zigler Chobi
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.